Movie HD App is a free streaming app that provides the best quality videos of 1080p resolution with an inbuilt media player. A fantastic app provides the best-curated content with a user-friendly interface. It has content categorised in various genres. Users can choose the kind of content they want to watch easily. It updates with fresh content regularly, thus improving the app. One can find multiple servers for each content. Users can watch according to their choice.
The users highly appreciate its excellent video quality and standard user interface. Visual design is impressive, and an efficient search bar adds up to the key features. Most importantly, it doesn’t consume much battery. With good internet, you can find it takes little to no time to load; hence, the buffer rate is almost negligible.
It is compatible with almost any device like android or iOS. Unfortunately, this very app cant is downloaded on Roku TV. It has to be cast from a mobile on Roku TV. Let’s know how to work this Movie HD on Roku TV.
Movie HD on Roku TV Cube
- Download the Movie HD app on your android device
- Install All screen receiver from play store on your device
- Open Roku TV
- Go to apps channel and search for all screen receiver app on Roku
- Now click on add channel
- Now launch Movie HD on android, pick a movie or a show
- Now context menu will appear on the screen
- Choose open with all screen option
That’s it. You can cast your content on your Roku TV. One can follow these simple steps to watch high-quality multimedia content on the big screen for free.